Meter to Centimeter Converter
The result of your conversion between Meter and Centimeter appears here
Meter to Centimeter (m to cm) Formula
To convert between Meters and Centimeters you have to do the following:
First divide 1 / 0.01 = 100.
Then multiply the amount of Meters you want to convert to Centimeters, use the chart below to guide you
Meter to Centimeter (m to cm) Chart
- 1 Meter in Centimeter = 100. cm
- 10 Meter in Centimeter = 1000. cm
- 50 Meter in Centimeter = 5000. cm
- 100 Meter in Centimeter = 10000. cm
- 250 Meter in Centimeter = 25000. cm
- 500 Meter in Centimeter = 50000. cm
- 1,000 Meter in Centimeter = 100000. cm
- 10,000 Meter in Centimeter = 1000000. cm
Description: The centimeter (symbol cm) is a unit of length. It is the second sub-multiple of the meter and equivalent to one-hundredth of it.
1 cm = 0,01 m = 10−2 m
This is a derived unit of length in the International System of Units, while is the basic unit of length in the cgs system of units.
Convert Meter to other units